Ok, so I was the queen of lame this week and I completely just didn't bother with a blog post. I was just super busy and super forgetful. My next blog post will feature stuff from my week in Half Moon Bay because I got some nice practice with landscapes and nature photography. Anyway, this week (this late post anyway) is my mother's photos. Why? Because I think she is a brilliant portrait photographer and I have proof of this, namely, a bunch of photos of me when I was little and she was taking like hundreds of photos of me. So enjoy, I'm not commenting. There is two bonus photos though and all the photos are of a much younger me. On with the photos!
[oh, and all comments will be forwarded to her, so she can know how amazing she is!]









[oh, and all comments will be forwarded to her, so she can know how amazing she is!]
1 comment:
I love everything about this post.
The way you set it up, the way you shouted out to you mama, the curls, the reflection in the car. I love the absolute and loving care that was taken...of the Fabulous Child,
the snapshots in time, the toys, the commemoration of acid washed denim
:0]
This is such a bitchen tribute on so many levels....
and if i was your mom i would be way proud And honored....
Post a Comment