Thursday, February 11, 2010

rat race - bob marley and the wailers

More photos! These are from the same day, with pretty much the same setup, the only real difference is the model, another one of my roommates, Sammy. She was the one I ended up turning head shots in of. So look and see! I should warn though, if you are the sort easily offended by Jesus related things, you should beware. Because we here at The Photographic Neophyte are somewhat... Sacrilicious. That's right. Both delicious and sacrilegious. And Jesus does make his appearances here. Indeed. But enjoy anyway, yes!

_MG_6297

Ah, Sammy as we got started. Clearly my lighting was wrong but this gives you a sense of the space I work in.

_MG_6306

_MG_6325

Oh and look here, you can see my softbox poking in here in the corner. I LOVE YOU SOFTBOX!

_MG_6326

_MG_6329

_MG_6335




Once more, I run right off the seamless, but look, there's how I set up my seamless. Indeed!


And the pissed off face!

And now here's Jesus and Sammy together






The end!

No comments: